November 17, 2009

Family Portrait: Heavenly Sight

I have visited the Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles on a few different occasions, but never was it as crowded as it was for my recent shoot. However, from the photographs you wouldn't know we weren't the only ones there and I'm so glad we shot there, not only does the space have an added layer of significance for this "science minded" family, but the colors worked beautifully with the jewel-toned wardrobe.

The family was fun and high energy, and their darling little daughter was just starting to get comfortable on her legs and seeing the world from a new perspective. She ignored the crowds and humored me as a snapped away these gorgeous family portraits.

I'm also told that grandma hasn't seen her little princess standing yet, so I'm hoping these images not only capture a special moment in time, but make everyone in the family smile.


1 comment:

  1. We love these photos & had a fantastic time, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails