March 21, 2010

[MATERNITY]: Esther + Rob = Glowing


What is it about mothers-to-be that just makes them glow from the inside? OK, granted this couple is a pretty darn handsome couple to begin with, but sprinkle on them the joy of expectant parenthood and there's pure magic.


They nearly didn't do a maternity shoot, but I'm so glad they didn't just settle on casual pics. As these images demonstrate, this is a magical time in a couple's life, when they are awaiting the arrival of a little one and it's still just the two of them. It's still special when a couple does a maternity shoot of a second or third child, but with it also comes experience. The anticipated arrival of a first child is filled with greater wonder... and admittedly less chaos. :) Although in this case, the couple has a lovely dog that was very eager to participate.


For this post I've chosen images that are intimate. The minute I went to their home I knew I wanted to take moody shots in front of their large picture window. They are a fun couple so I also took some more playful shots, but for this post I want to just showcase the pure magic. Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Isadora... Thanks again for the shoot. The pictures are beautiful! I especially love the profile of Esther in the window. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

    -Rob

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails