December 16, 2009

What to Buy: Polaroid

While I fully embrace the digital age and my DSLRs, I have been feeling rather nostalgic for the old Polaroid. I've had images running through my head of pictures taken with our old Polaroid and remembering my childhood anticipation and awe as I awaited for the image to magically appear.

Unfortunately Polaroid is no longer, R.I.P. However, Fuji has risen to the challenge with the Fuji Instax Camera, with styling friendly to the iPod generation, the kids these days will think this is something their generation invented.


I went on a search for all things Polaroid. Check out these cool finds that also make great gifts for the holidays.

Retro Polaroid Paperweight:


2010 Polaroid Calendar:


Polaroid Photo Frames:


I wish you Happy Shopping now that I've shared my current obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails